Monday, July 6, 2009

Thing 6 and 7 - More fun with Flickr

My son, the Atlanta Brave fan since birth, took this picture at Camden Yards to taunt his college roommates who are big Pirates fans.
Some of these sites look like they have lots of potential for classroom use, especially for special projects. The trick is to remember how to use them when I need to. I think that will be my problem - just remembering how to use this technology. I just comleted a computer workshop with John and Jill, and my activity was creating a baseball card. I did it using Publisher, but this one might be better.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Lady! I see that you were at the tech workshop, too and that you are at the same week that I am. I decided that I had to settle down and work on this, but it is taking a lot longer than I want it to. Plus, my blog for week 3 won't post. I have a message that it is 'scheduled'. Might have to email Jennifer about the problem. I'm hoping to get several 'things' done this week. Hope you're enjoying your summer.

    ReplyDelete