Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thing 13 - Delicious

I think Delicious is one of the 23 things that I can and will use. My list of bookmarks, especially on my home computer, is long and sometimes I can't find what I'm looking for. Or, it never fails, but when I'm at one computer, I need something bookmarked on the other computer. I created an account, and have explored a little, but it is going to take a while for me to be comfortable enough to use it. I'm trying to come up with useful tags that will narrow my searches. I'm also interested in the social part of this site - looking at what others found not only professionally, but in my interst areas when not at work would be a great time saver. I looked at the public library's account, and found some great things. This is good for me because I can get impatient and if I can't find something right away, I just give up and say I'll look later.

No comments:

Post a Comment