Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Thing 18 - Zoho and Google Docs

I loved these. I registered with both. I looked at Zoho first. It was pretty easy to use but I had to make a few adjustments. I created a document just for fun to go with my Orioles blog theme. Tried inserting a table and a picture.

I really liked Google Docs, especially the template feature. Kids would love this. Documents would look very professionally done. Teacher possiblities included the syllabus, certificates, and lesson plan templates. I also liked some of the holiday things.

An advantage to using online productivity tools is that it would eliminate sending emails of things to myself that I created while at home/school. One disadvantage I can see is what happens when you need a document and the server is down?


I created a document in Zoho, but could not post in on my blog. At this point, I don't know what the problem is. I've spent two days trying to do it - the arrows keep spinning, but it won't open the window. I'll try again later.



No comments:

Post a Comment